Monday 4 November 2013

They're creepy and they're kooky

Happy Halloween!

I made a 'Death by Chocolate' cake for work. I must add that it was not poisonous in any way, this was just the toxic 'look' I was going for:

 
Me and the other Art Directors made the effort to dress up. However the same cannot be said for most of the accounts team. BOOOO (both in the disappointed and Halloweeny-way).
 

 ^This is not a real corpse, it is a foam man we use as a prop.

 
 ^Laura's AMAZING make-up and Neha, one of the few accounts peoples to Halloween it up.

^ My cray eyelashes - they were interesting to wear with glasses, all squished up against them.

And last but not least, a very special Halloween message from Maple...


This is her first 'outfit', she didn't seem very impressed, but she was just so cute I'm going to have to persevere and get her some more clobber.


No comments:

Post a Comment